i love salt but my kidneys hate me

Friday, September 08, 2006

back from outerspace

MY GOD, WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

earth sure looks different now.
for someone who used to be pretty smooth with html,
i really am a tech freak.

SO HELLO WORLD! its me and i'm back yay!
i feel so inadequate ha.
i'm a noob all over again!
what to say what to write
*ruffles hair in agony

seriously, how is this supposed to be like?
entries arent just about what i ate and who i hung out with anymore!
its all about intellectual property now.
oooooh. but i have nothing intellectual to say. rats.

pardon this lack of wisdom.
today, i take on the role of - a small girl of few words.
although most who know me will say otherwise.
(okay, maybe not A FEW words, but just not so smart words)

anyhow i'm so excited about starting a new blog
all thanks to my beloved STEL.
aight, ya'll see more of me!
i'll make an effort to raise some controversial issues or something (ugh).
till next time,
I LOVE hweesteltabJ
for helping me get through this -- you guys rock.

LOVE is walking hand-in-hand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home